Sayenko Kharenko, May 9: The invasion of Ukraine has now entered its third month. The “Breathe” Charity Fund continues to expand its efforts to help Ukrainian hospitals and civilians affected by the war. Our volunteers and philanthropists are doing their best every day to support those who need it most.
Without monetary donations which amounted to almost UAH 11.5 million in April, our activity would be impossible. The main focus of the Fund is to help hospitals and civilians affected by the war, thus, all donations are directed towards purchase of essential equipment, medicines and supplies.
In April, thanks to the charitable contributions and dedication of our volunteers, we have helped:
- Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
- National Cancer Institute
- Vinnytsya Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital
- Sumy Regional Clinical Hospital
- Nemyriv City Hospital
- Kharkiv Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital
- Slobozhanske Hospital
- NGO “Public Council of Kryukovshchyna”
- State Institution “Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine”
- Central Polyclinic of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Geriatric boarding house “Lifehouse”
- Rivne Regional Hospital for War Veterans of Rivne Regional Council
- Kholmin village council and many others
In addition to financial support, the “Breathe” Charity Fund has also receives humanitarian aid. In April, the Fund received 351,000 units of pre-injection wipes and humanitarian aid from our Polish fellow lawyers.
We continue to cooperate and coordinate with Unchain Ukraine, Kyiv Defenders, 99 Problems, volunteers and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and attract new partners.
We heartfully thank you for supporting those who are in most need!
We will continue to inform you about the distribution of aid obtained with your generous assistance.
More about the fund.
Unlike any other news items in CEELM, these are published as received with no other edits than outlined in this editorial note.